BCH 100w PEM air-cooling small size hydrogen power fuel cell
Most hydrogen fuel cells use what's called a proton exchange
membrane. In this system, layers of various materials are stacked
and the hydrogen gas (H2) is sent through it. Positively-charged H2
atoms are separated from negatives by a catalyst (usually platinum,
but new materials have been discovered).
1. Is your company trading company or manufacture ?
Our company is manufacture specializing in fuel cell since 2008.
2. Can your products be used on the UAV directly?
3. Can you customize the rated power or voltage?
Yes, customizing products is acceptable.
4. Can your company provide whole system(fuel cell, hydrogen
storage tank, relief valve)?
Yes, we can provide necessary accessories accordingly.
5. What is the advantage of your product?
Light and small, safe and stable, long endurance.
6. What kind of hydrogen storage tank can you provide?
Now we can provide 5L and 9L hydrogen cylinder.